Race Only Progressive Boxxer springs are a drop in replacement for the standard spring in RockShox Boxxer forks 2010 – 2018. Technically a dual rate spring, the Race Only Progressive spring features a 15% increase in rate at approximately 130mm travel, providing the deep stroke support and bottom out control that is lacking in the standard fork setup.
From the engineers designs, to materials used, to manufacturing processes, Race Only Springs are produced to the highest industry standards currently available.
- Heat treated to ensure unparalleled rate accuracy.
- Shot Peened to prevent premature fatigue.
- Block resistant to prevent coil binding or rate changing.
- KTL Coating to preserve the springs rate and stroke.
- Progressive rate to provide the performance needed for todays racers.
- Low Friction Spring Isolator to reduce stiction and prevent noise.
Rider Weight Chart